To celebrate the release of our new card designs, we’re giving away ten limited edition t-shirts and tote bags.
Winners will be able to pick their favourite design for both the tee and the tote. Each shirt has our Lucie Corbasson designs printed on 100% cotton. Each bag is made by circular fashion brand Teemill and can be recycled to create more of the same tote. Sustainable and super cool-looking? Yes, please and thank you!
To enter, simply like and comment your favourite design from the gohenry x Lucie Corbasson card range on our most recent Instagram, Facebook or Twitter post.
Some Terms and Conditions you should know about:
– The competition is open to UK residents. You do not have to be a gohenry customer.
– The deadline for entering this competition is 23:59 GMT on Monday the 8th of July 2019.
– To enter, simply like and comment your favourite design from the gohenry x Lucie Corbasson card range on our most recent Instagram, Twitter or Facebook post.
– The winners will be contacted via the social platform they entered on from 10am on Tuesday the 9th of July (09/07/2019).
– The winners will receive a t-shirt and tote bag of their choice. gohenry will organise and pay for postage (within the UK).
– Entries (either winning or non-winning) may be reshared on our Instagram or Facebook channel.
– All entries must be made in the spirit of the competition. gohenry has the right to withdraw the prize if the entry is deemed fraudulent.
– The competition may be varied or withdrawn at any time in whole or in part without prior notice and is subject to availability. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
– The competition is not open to employees or associates of gohenry Ltd.
– The competition has not been run by Instagram, Twitter or Facebook and is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
– The promoter is gohenry Ltd. Registered office 9 Angel Courtyard, High Street, Lymington, SO41 9AP.
– The gohenry card is issued by IDT Financial Services Limited pursuant to a license from Visa Europe.