Family banking that's actually made for families
There’s an account for you and linked accounts for each of your kids. All are easily managed online or through our mobile app. Your children get their own gohenry debit cards, which come with unique parental controls. The great news? Kids can only spend the money that's on the card, so there's no danger of debt or overdrawn accounts.
How gohenry works
Open an account online in minutes
Set up automatic weekly pocket money
Set one-off and weekly spending limits
Help your kids, earn, save, spend and give
What is the parent account?
The parent account is your control centre for up to 4 child accounts, and it’s where you fund their cards from.
Adding money is easy
Add money to your parent account by debit card. Then choose how to give your kids money:
- Set up regular allowance transfers
- Make instant one-off payments to your child
- Set up regular pocket money transfers
- List tasks for them to earn a little more
A flexible experience
You can tailor the limits and rules to each of your children and change them at any time.
- Set single and weekly spending limits
- Choose where the card can be used (in-store, online or at the ATM)
- Block and unblock cards with the touch of a button
- Get notifications about what your child is buying, in real time
The child account
With your guidance and our unique tools, your children learn to earn, save and spend in a way that suits them.
A safe & secure account
- State of the art chip security
- PIN protected transactions
- No risk of overspending; no overdrawn accounts
- Easily block the card if it’s lost
- Securely stored details
- 256 bit encryption; the same as traditional banks
Join 100,000s of families and get started for free
Join over half a million customers, and start managing money together.
gohenry costs just £2.99 per child per month, and you can cancel at any time.
Word on the street
Based on (1,231) reviews
Getting my son Max this has been one of the best presents ever. He's learned to be independent, manage his allowances and appreciate how much things cost.
We love how you can customize the card to child’s name, it’s reliable and it’s teaching my child financial literacy.
Easy to use and a great way to teach kids about money management!