The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020 (“CCPA
”) gives California residents rights to receive certain disclosures regarding the collection, use, and sharing of Personal Information, as well as rights to control this information. It is important to note that the CCPA excludes Personal Information already covered by financial services privacy laws such as the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (“GLBA
”) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (“CFIPA
associated with that account to learn about our information practices and your privacy rights.
In this section, the capitalized words have the meaning as stated in the CCPA (and any final regulations, when available).
In the chart below, we have described the categories of Personal Information that we have collected and shared over the past twelve (12) months, the purposes for such collection and the types of entities with whom we have shared such information. Below this chart, we have included a summary of your rights, how to exercise your rights, and the information we require in order to respond to your requests. Please note that we may ask for certain information to verify the request in accordance with applicable law.
Categories of Personal InformationSources of InformationPurposes of CollectionParties with Whom Each Category of Personal Information May Be Disclosed:information—including such as your job title or company.directly from you.apply for a job via our careers page and use it in connection with processing your application.Educational information, such as the information included in your curriculum vitae.We collect this information directly from you.We collect such information if you apply for a job via our careers page and use it in connection with processing your application.Not applicable.We will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice. We do not collect, use, or disclose Sensitive Personal Information as such term is defined under the CCPA.
|Categories of Personal Information ||Sources of Information ||Purposes of Collection ||Parties with Whom Each Category of Personal Information May Be Disclosed: |
|Identifiers, including your name, postal address, email address, and telephone number. |
These data types also include “personal information,” as the term is defined by Cal. Civ. Code 1798.
|We collect this information directly from you. ||We collect such information to communicate with you; conduct research into the use of our Services; to investigate and resolve complaints and services issues; for employment purposes, and to perform other business purposes. For more information, see the section entitled “The Personal Data We Collect” above. ||We disclose this information with our business partners and advertising and analytics providers, who help us use the information as described in the section entitled “How We Share Your Personal Data” above. |
|Professional and employment related information—including such as your job title or company. ||We collect this information directly from you. ||We collect such information if you apply for a job via our careers page and use it in connection with processing your application. ||Not applicable. |
|Educational information, such as the information included in your curriculum vitae. ||We collect this information directly from you. ||We collect such information if you apply for a job via our careers page and use it in connection with processing your application. ||Not applicable. |
California residents have the following rights under the CCPA:
- Right to Know. You have the right to request that we disclose to you the Personal Information that we maintain about you. You will be required to provide certain information which we will use to verify you and your request.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we have collected from you. You will be required to provide certain information, which we will use to verify you and your request. Please note that certain exceptions apply to this right, such as when we retain your information to comply with law, or to complete the transaction for which the Personal Information was collected, or to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity. We will notify you of any such exceptions as applicable to your request.
- Right To Correct. You have the right to correct any inaccurate Personal Information that we maintain about you.
- Right to Opt-Out of the Sale or Sharing of Personal Information. You have the right to Opt-Out of the sale or sharing of your Personal Information as defined in the CCPA.
- Right to Nondiscrimination. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your privacy rights under the CCPA. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. However, we may offer certain financial incentives, charge reasonable fees related to your requests, or deny your right to know, right to request deletion, or right to opt-out of sale in accordance with applicable law.
We aim to fulfill all verified requests within 45 days pursuant to the CCPA. If necessary, extensions for an additional 45 days will be accompanied by an explanation for the delay. Where applicable we will provide you with information about our appeal process.
Depending on the nature of your relationship, we may need to confirm your identity or the identify of your authorized agent. To exercise one of the above rights, please submit a request at [email protected]
or by telephone at (877) 372-6466.
- Only you, or someone that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a request related to your Personal Information. An authorized agent may make a request on your behalf by providing written permission signed by you. We will respond to your authorized agent's request if they submit proof that they are registered with the California Secretary of State to be able to act on your behalf, or submit evidence you have provided them with power of attorney pursuant to California Probate Code section 4000 to 4465. We may deny requests from authorized agents who do not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on their behalf, or are unable to verify their identity.
- We will need to confirm your identity or the identity of your authorized agent, before processing your request by asking you to log into your existing account (if you are a registered user) or by asking you for additional information, such as a government issued ID, to confirm your identity against information we have already collected.
- Please note that you may only make a request for access twice within a 12-month period.
or call us at (877) 372-6466. Or, you can write to us at the following address:
5300 California Avenue, Irvine, CA 92617, USA
Attn: Data Privacy Officer