Why GoHenry is the right financial app for your teens
Whether your kids start using GoHenry at six or sixteen, the app evolves with them to suit their needs as they grow. Since teens have their own needs, there's an account and debit card just for them.
Nurture a healthy attitude towards money
Pay. Get paid. Save. Shop. Budget. Give. Learn. Teens can learn to save, balance a budget, pick up good spending habits, and prepare for a healthier financial life as an adult.
92% of parents say their teens are more money confident, thanks to the GoHenry debit card
Tap, tap, money skills
- Set savings goals and let teens learn to earn their own money
- Set up direct deposit from their first payday, onwards
- Learn faster with an app + money Missions to help them boost their money skills
- Send & request money between family & friends with parental oversight
- Use the card overseas with no foreign transaction fees
- Tap to pay or check out in an instant with Apple Pay®
Stick to the financial plan
- Help them learn about money through their own experience in a safe, secure way and teach them smart spending habits
- Set flexible parental controls and receive real-time spending alerts
- Add money to your teen’s account with a recurring allowance
- Transfer money instantly so they’re always covered
- Accounts are FDIC-insured, and there's no risk of your teen going into overdraft
Choose from 45+ customizable debit card designs
Join for free & start learning instantly
Debit card + app + Money Missions
30 days free, then plans from $4.99/monthGet started today
Add up to four child accounts for $9.98 per month. Cancel anytime.